This is a great way to spend an afternoon with your friends and family learning about, and making, non-toxic homemade cleaners.
- Usually 2 hours, depending on the number in the group. I usually ask the host to be ready for 3 hours.
- $30 per person for 6-10 people or $27 per person for parties larger than 10 people.
- Host will provide the space, snacks and wine/preferred beverage (cocktails encouraged!)
- We will make three cleaners: a disinfectant (in a sprayer or aluminum hand pump), a power scrubber in a glass jar, and an all-purpose cleaner in a large glass jug).
- You can customize how you scent your cleaners using all natural essential oils (think grapefruit, lemongrass, lavender, rosemary, sweet orange and more).
- All materials are supplied by me. I will also provide some doors prizes that I makes (scrubbers, bonus cleaners, and unpaper products).
- If you have 6 or more attendees, the host is free!
- I ask for a $50 deposit to hold your spot (refunded at the workshop), and can set-up online payments for your group if you want to add a prepay option.
for more information email megan at email@example.com